I have always loved slippers and have several pair. I have to say though, out of all my slippers, I do love these. They are suppose to be feet in flip flops with toe rings and all. Gotta love them!
A few years back, some of my friends got involved in a project entitled "Project 365". The purpose is to document your life one day at a time through a photograph. So, I decided that 2010 would be a good time to do so. I was doing fine with it and I even got about 2.5 months into it, but life happens and I didn't follow through. So, I decided that 2013 I would give it another shot.
Sit back and watch this journey 2.0 evolve. I will try to post photos I take, or it might even be a picture of something I find or that describes the day. We will see..... sit back and enjoy the show! ~Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment