Oh yeah.....Way behind, so this will have tons and tons of photos. So, enjoy! Until next time...~adios, J
 |
Day 8 Yep....back to life, back to reality!
So, had to head back to work today. Christmas Vacation is over. It was good while it lasted!!! |
.JPG) |
Day 9 Kindergarden
Yep, that just about sums up my day teaching Kinder. Whew! Glad it's done! |
 |
Day 10 Happiness
So, I have been thinking that with a new year should come a new attitude. I came across this somewhere and liked what it had to say. I am not going to promise to be happy 100% of the time, but I figured little by little I can slowly do these things that will help make me a happier person. |
.JPG) |
Day 11 SNOW
I WANT more snow! Did I just say that outloud? I know there are some people who do not like that 4 letter word, but I do like snow. I like how this area definitely has the four seasons and I like snow with my winter. Just wishing for more. Guess I should be careful what I wish for, right?
|
.JPG) |
Day 12 CHANGE
So, I have been thinking a lot about a lot of different things. Changes are a constant in life.....Some changes are easy, others are hard. When I saw this sign, something clicked.....Change is necessary for growth. In order for me to grow, changes are needed. Thank you Walt Disney for teaching me a thing or two! |
 |
Day 13 Yep, that's me!
So, as I stated, I have had this head cold/sinus thing that is going around the this picture sums up how I feel.
|
.JPG) |
Day 14 You Are My Sunshine....
I have always liked this song. When I saw this on Facebook, I copied and pasted it. I like the message of it. Years ago, my friend Julie and I would sing this as a duet. Recently my three year old niece sang it to me. It always puts a smile on my face.
|
Day 15
Judging
So, I have been thinking a lot about how judgemental I can be and how it really is NOT a good thing. I need to stop making assumptions about things and people and live by this quote. It is a good one. Thank you Robert Louis Stevevnson.
.JPG) |
Day 16 Kleenex, my friend!
I have had a head cold/sinus headache now for 5 days now. I did not go anywhere Saturday, Sunday or Monday and stayed home and drank lots of water and slept, a lot. Uggh!!! I am slowly getting better, but my poor nose. Good thing these are the kleenex with the lotion in them. Uggh! |
.JPG) |
Day 17 Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Yumm!!!!! My favorite in the wintertime, especially when it is COLD outside. It is pricy, but I love the flavor! Yumm-o! |
.JPG) |
Day 18 Wedding Centerpieces
My youngest brother, Kevin, is getting married in June. Lynette and I are assisting with the Open House that will be here in Moses. So, we have been looking at different things. I like the simplicity of this centerpiece. Not sure what Kevin and Allyson will decide on, but we will see...... |
 |
Day 19 Baby Shower Punch
So, went to a baby shower for my soon to arrive nephew, Noah. I volunteered to make the punch. A friend of mine sent me this recipie that is all a buzz on pinterest. It is suppose to look like bath water. I tweaked it a bit and made it with gatorade, white grape juice, ginger ale and vanilla ice cream then had the rubber duckies floating in it. It was a hit and was told it tasted delish!
|
 |
Day 20 1:00 pm church
Can I just say I am NOT a fan of pm church. I like the morning so much more. I feel like I am unproductive on Sunday when we have to go later. Oh well....it will change in 2014! |
 |
Day 21 Martin Luther King, Jr. DayIt was nice to have a holiday. I went to breakfast with my sister and had an unproductive afternoon. Gotta love days like that?!? |
No comments:
Post a Comment